Planning for a difficult time when emotions are at rest makes good sense.
Why “preplan” your funeral arrangements?
- Prearrangements provide a record of your wishes that will be accessible to surviving family members
- Relieves surviving family members of some of the emotional burdens associated with making funeral arrangement decisions.
- Allows for a less stressful environment, without time constraints, to make important decisions
Although it is possible to make these arrangements without pre-paying, many families choose to take care of the final expenses in advance. Why?
- Prepaying relieves surviving family members of the financial burden associated with final expenses.
- Allows you the opportunity to determine exactly how much to spend for funeral services.
- Protects assets from confiscation due to long-term care expenses.
- Transfers the risk of inflation of funeral costs to the funeral home.
- Offers the opportunity to pay for the final expenses in installments.
How Do I Begin?
We will be happy to assist you with making arrangements in advance. There is no cost or pressure associated with making advance plans. We strive to inform you about all the options available so you can make intelligent decisions regarding what is best for you and your family. To schedule an appointment or ask questions regarding advance planning, please call the 989-832-8844.
Fill out the pre-arrangement form online, and one of our planners will contact you.